Soderquist History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Soderquist family
The surname Soderquist was first found in Bavaria
, where the name Soderquist was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Soderquist family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Soderquist research.Another 293 words (21 lines of text) covering the years 1790 and 1831 are included under the topic Early Soderquist History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Soderquist Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Soderquist, Söderqvist, Sodenquist, Soderquists, Soderquistes, Soderquistt, Soderqvistt and many more.
Early Notables of the Soderquist family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Soderquist Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Soderquist family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: settlers who traveled to the New World and established themselves along the eastern seaboard of the United States in Canada in the 18th and 19th centuries..
Contemporary Notables of the name Soderquist (post 1700)
- H. L. Soderquist, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Minnesota, 1932 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 28) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Don Soderquist, American retired COO and Senior Vice Chairman of Walmart Stores, Inc, founder of The Soderquist Center for Leadership and Ethics was founded in 1999
- Larry D. Soderquist (1944-2005), American Army captain, author and Professor of Law at Vanderbilt University Law School (1981-2005)
- Ryan Soderquist (b. 1976), American ice hockey coach
Soderquist Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 28) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html