on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish Sevillano family come from? What is the Spanish Sevillano family crest and coat of arms? When did the Sevillano family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Sevillano family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Sevilla, Sevillano, Sivilli, Sevillia, Sevilya and many more.
First found in Andalucia, in southern Spain.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Sevillano research. Another 349 words (25 lines of text) covering the year 1271 is included under the topic Early Sevillano History in all our PDF Extended History products.
More information is included under the topic Early Sevillano Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Diego Sevillano DeCaravajal, who was recorded in Columbia in 1552
- Anton Sevillano, who came to Peru in 1582
Sevillano Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Mariano Sevillano, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1864
- Juan Sevillano, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1876
- Francisco Sevillano, who arrived in America in 1877
- Antonio Sevillano, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1878
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Heraldic Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1976. Print.
- Maduell, Charles R. Compiler Index of Spanish Citizens Entering the Port of New Orleans Between January 1840 and December 1865. New Orleans: The Compiler, 1966. Print.
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Annuaire Général Héraldique Universel. Paris: Institut Héraldique, 1901. Print.
- Colletta, John P. They Came in Ships. Salt Lake City: Ancestry, 1993. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
The Sevillano Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Sevillano Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 September 2010 at 15:37.
on orders of $85 or more