on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
The surname Sevillano was first found in Andalucia, in southern Spain.
Spelling variations of this family name include: Sevilla, Sevillano, Sivilli, Sevillia, Sevilya and many more.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Sevillano research. Another 349 words (25 lines of text) covering the year 1271 is included under the topic Early Sevillano History in all our PDF Extended History products
More information is included under the topic Early Sevillano Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
- Diego Sevillano DeCaravajal, who was recorded in Columbia in 1552
- Anton Sevillano, who came to Peru in 1582
Sevillano Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Mariano Sevillano, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1864
- Juan Sevillano, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1876
- Francisco Sevillano, who arrived in America in 1877
- Antonio Sevillano, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1878
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1976. Print.
- Bolton, Charles Knowles. Bolton's American Armory. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1964. Print.
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- Rietstap, Johannes Baptist. Armorial Général. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Egle, William Henry. Pennsylvania Genealogies Scotch-Irish and German. Harrisburg: L.S. Hart, 1886. Print.
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Crozier, William Armstrong Edition. Crozier's General Armory A Registry of American Families Entitled to Coat Armor. New York: Fox, Duffield, 1904. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Passenger Lists of Vessels Arriving at Galveston Texas 1896-1951. National Archives Washington DC. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
The Sevillano Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Sevillano Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 23 September 2010 at 15:37.
on orders of $85 or more