Seres History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Seres family
The surname Seres was first found in Bavaria
, where the name Zerres was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Seres family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Seres research.Another 165 words (12 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Seres History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Seres Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Zerres, Zerre, Zerrese, Zerrs, Zeers, Zeres, Zers, Zeress, Zerress, Serres and many more.
Early Notables of the Seres family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Seres Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Seres family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Seres Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Charles Seres, who settled in Baltimore in 1847
- Theod Seres, who settled in America in 1855
- Chafe Seres, aged 38, who landed in America, in 1893
Seres Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Daniel Seres, aged 29, who emigrated to the United States from Tehergyarnat, Hungary, in 1909
- Andras Seres, aged 27, who emigrated to America from Kal, Hungary, in 1909
- Anna Seres, aged 1, who landed in America from Sarud, Hungary, in 1913
- Asheels Seres, aged 24, who landed in America, in 1919
- Emilie Seres, aged 37, who settled in America from Paris, France, in 1922
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Seres Family Crest Products