Schule History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Schule family
The surname Schule was first found in Bavaria, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Schule family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Schule research. Another 98 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1667, 1743 and 1667 are included under the topic Early Schule History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Schule Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Schuh, Schuck, Shuh, Schuch, Shook, Schug, Schewe, Schugh, Schuhman, Schumann, Schuckman, Schuckmann, Schumaker, Schoemaker, Shoemaker, Schumacher, Schuhmacher, Shoo, Schoo and many more.
Early Notables of the Schule family (pre 1700)
Prominent among members of the name Schule in this period include Countess Ehrengard Melusina von der Schulenberg, Duchess of Kendal (1667-1743), born on 25 Dec. 1667 at Emden in the present Prussian province of Saxony. "Emden was the...
Another 38 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Schule Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Schule migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Schule Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Hans Schule went to Philadelphia in 1754
- Martin Schule, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1772 
Schule Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- John G Schule, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1806 
- John Jaocb Schule, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1806 
- Anna M Schule, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1806 
- Anna Maria Schule, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1806 
- Ferdinand F Schule, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1806 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Schule (post 1700) +
- Frederick Schule (b. 1879), American winner of an Olympic gold medalist for 110m hurdles at the 1904 Summer Games
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)