Scheible History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Scheible family
The surname Scheible was first found in northern Germany, where the name emerged in mediaeval times as one of the notable families of the region. From the 13th century on the surname was identified with the great social and economic evolution which made this territory a landmark contributor to the five hundred-year process of developing the German nation. Chronicles first mention descendents of the northern German families who early on moved deep into the south. Listed are Hainrich "aus der Scheiben" of Tirol in 1369, Hensel Scheybel in 1379, and E. Schyblin of Wuerttemberg in 1450.
Early History of the Scheible family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Scheible research. Another 105 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1781, 1794, and 1798 are included under the topic Early Scheible History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Scheible Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Scheibler, Scheiber, Scheybe, Scheibe, Scheyber, Schiber and many more.
Early Notables of the Scheible family (pre 1700)
Notable figures of the time with the name Scheible were Carl Friedrich Scheibler, who was the son of the famous Prussian doctor and professor of natural history in Stargard. Carl Friedrich was a priest...
Another 34 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Scheible Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Scheible migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Scheible Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Anna Ursula Scheible, who landed in America in 1728 
- Jacob Scheible, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1751 
- Johann Michael Scheible, who arrived in Northampton, Pennsylvania in 1753 
- Michael Scheible, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1753 
- Michael Scheible, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1753
Scheible Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Frederick Scheible, who arrived in Mobile County, Ala in 1842 
- Georg Friederick Scheible, aged 34, who arrived in Baltimore, Maryland in 1847 
- Pius Scheible, aged 23, who landed in New York, NY in 1848 
Contemporary Notables of the name Scheible (post 1700) +
- Charles Scheible, American Democratic Party politician, Mayor of Youngstown, Ohio, 1924-27 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 23) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html