Schardt History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Schardt family
The surname Schardt was first found in Upper Austria, at Schärding, a town in northern Austrian state. The town dates back to at least 806 when it was listed as a Passau farmyard and was held by the Wittlesbach family until 1779.
Early History of the Schardt family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Schardt research. Another 87 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1839 and 1851 are included under the topic Early Schardt History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Schardt Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Scharding, Sharding, Scharping, Scherping, Scherding, Scharden, Schardin, Scherpen, Scherpon, Schardt, Schart, Scherdt, Schardinck, Schardin and many more.
Early Notables of the Schardt family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Schardt Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Schardt migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Schardt Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Georg Schardt, aged 24, who landed in New York, NY in 1848 
- Jean Schardt, aged 16, who arrived in New York, NY in 1848 
- Martin Schardt, aged 46, who arrived in New York, NY in 1848 
- C. Schardt, who settled in Baltimore in 1854
- Sophie Hein Schardt, who landed in America in 1855 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)