Schachter History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Schachter family
The surname Schachter was first found in Baden and Swabia, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Schachter family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Schachter research. Another 113 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1783 and 1876 are included under the topic Early Schachter History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Schachter Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Schacht, Schach, Schack, Schachman, Schachmann, Schatz and many more.
Early Notables of the Schachter family
More information is included under the topic Early Schachter Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Schachter migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Schachter Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Andreas Schachter, who settled in America in 1753
Schachter Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Joseph Schachter, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1817
- Paul Schachter, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1838
- An. Mar. Echelmeyer Schachter, who settled in America in 1844
- Joh. Friedrich Schachter, who arrived in America in 1844
- Isaac Schachter, who settled in Alabama in 1892
Schachter Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Noah Schachter, who arrived in Kansas in 1923
- Solomon Schachter, who arrived in Kansas in 1925