Sanfilippo History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Sanfilippo family
The surname Sanfilippo was first found in Valencia, on Spain's Mediterranean coast.
Early History of the Sanfilippo family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Sanfilippo research. Another 256 words (18 lines of text) covering the years 1094, 1099, 1102, 1238, 1316, 1344, 1634, 1648, 1650 and 1698 are included under the topic Early Sanfilippo History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Sanfilippo Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Sanfilippo, San Filippo, Sanflippo, Sanfilipo, San Filipo, Sanflipo, San Flippo and many more.
Early Notables of the Sanfilippo family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Sanfilippo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Sanfilippo is the 10,850th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Migration of the Sanfilippo family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Agostino Sanfilippo, aged 68, who arrived at New York in 1924.
Contemporary Notables of the name Sanfilippo (post 1700) +
- Sylvester Sanfilippo (1926-2013), American pediatrician who discovered the Sanfilippo syndrome
- Jasper Sanfilippo, American Chief Executive Officer of the nut processing company John B. Sanfilippo and Son, Inc
- Frank Sanfilippo (b. 1981), American soccer player
- José Francisco "El Nene" Sanfilippo (b. 1935), former Argentine footballer
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm