Ruberti History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Ruberti family
The surname Ruberti was first found in Piacenza, sometime during the 17th century, though the Ruberti name is found all over Italy. The variations ending in "i" are mostly from the north, whereas those that end in "o" originate in the south. The name Ruberti, like many surnames originated as a personal name; it shares the same origin as the English name "Robert," coming from the German first name Hrodebert, which is composed of the elements "hrod" and "berht," meaning "fame" and "bright."
Early History of the Ruberti family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Ruberti research.Another 302 words (22 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Ruberti History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Ruberti Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Roberto, Roberti, Robertis, Ruberti, Ruberto and many more.
Early Notables of the Ruberti family (pre 1700)
Another 39 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Ruberti Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Ruberti family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Ruberti Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Angelo Ruberti, aged 24, who settled in America from Lucca, Italy, in 1904
- Francesco Ruberti, aged 25, who landed in America from Asciano, Italy, in 1905
- Isolina Ruberti, aged 20, who settled in America from Asciano, Italy, in 1905
- Carmela Ruberti, aged 7, who emigrated to the United States from Monteverde, Italy, in 1909
- Adelindo Ruberti, aged 34, who landed in America from Asciano, Pisa, in 1909
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Ruberti (post 1700)
- Antonio Ruberti (1927-2000), Italian politician and engineer
Ruberti Family Crest Products