Roberti History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Roberti family
The surname Roberti was first found in Piacenza, sometime during the 17th century, though the Roberti name is found all over Italy. The variations ending in "i" are mostly from the north, whereas those that end in "o" originate in the south. The name Roberti, like many surnames originated as a personal name; it shares the same origin as the English name "Robert," coming from the German first name Hrodebert, which is composed of the elements "hrod" and "berht," meaning "fame" and "bright."
Early History of the Roberti family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Roberti research.Another 302 words (22 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Roberti History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Roberti Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Roberto, Roberti, Robertis, Ruberti, Ruberto and many more.
Early Notables of the Roberti family (pre 1700)
Another 39 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Roberti Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Roberti family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Roberti Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Amilcare Roberti, aged 19, who emigrated to the United States from Poggiomarino, Italy, in 1911
- Adelco Roberti, aged 21, who emigrated to the United States from Pesaro, Italy, in 1912
- Alessandro Roberti, aged 40, who settled in America from Fano, Italy, in 1913
- Angela Roberti, aged 19, who landed in America from Lantella, Italy, in 1919
- Angiolina Roberti, aged 17, who landed in America from Belvedere Marittimo, Italy, in 1920
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Roberti (post 1700)
- Lyda Roberti (1906-1938), American stage and film actress
Roberti Family Crest Products