Renken History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Renken family
The surname Renken was first found in Austria, where the name became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Renken family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Renken research. Another 71 words (5 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Renken History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Renken Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Rinckenberg, Renkenberger, Renkenberg, Rinckenberg, Rickenburg and many more.
Early Notables of the Renken family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Renken Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Renken is the 12,742nd most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Renken migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Renken Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Henry Renken, aged 35, who landed in Missouri in 1838 
Contemporary Notables of the name Renken (post 1700) +
- Robert H. Renken (b. 1921), American politician, Member of the Iowa House of Representatives (1979-1997)
- Charles Bimbe- Renken (b. 1993), Zambian-born American soccer player
- Lloyd Renken, Canadian wrestler in the Men's Lightweight Division at the 1982 Commonwealth Games
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)