Early Origins of the Raschilla family
The surname Raschilla was first found in Piedmont
(Italian: Piemonte, Piedmontese and Occitan: Piemont), a territorial division of northern Italy at the foot of the Alps consisting of the provinces of Alessandria, Cuneo, Novara and Turin. Later Aosta and Vercelli were added and still later, Asti. History is related back to 49 B.C. The house of Savoy rose in 1000 A.D. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Raschilla family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Raschilla research.Another 319 words (23 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Raschilla History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Raschilla Spelling Variations
Early Notables of the Raschilla family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Raschilla Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Raschilla family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Raschilla Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Anna Raschilla, aged 11, who emigrated to the United States from Geracek, Italy, in 1912
- Giuseppa Raschilla, aged 16, who emigrated to America from Gerace M, Italy, in 1912
- Guizeppe Raschilla, aged 21, who landed in America from Gerace, Italy, in 1912
- Salvatore Raschilla, aged 23, who landed in America from Mannioti, Italy, in 1913
- Luigi Raschilla, aged 28, who emigrated to the United States from Maiori, Italy, in 1914
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)