Randazzo History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Randazzo family
The surname Randazzo was first found in Sicily
(Italian: Sicilia), the largest island in the Mediterranean Sea, and places near the city of Randazzo in particular, since this name is taken from the name of that city. The name is actually rather infrequently seen in the city itself however, since the name was given to people who originated from Randazzo then moved elsewhere. Names like this one, taken from the original home town or city of the family were fairly common in most countries, though rarer in Italy.
Early History of the Randazzo family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Randazzo research.Another 127 words (9 lines of text) covering the years 134 and 1345 are included under the topic Early Randazzo History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Randazzo Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Randazzo, di Randazzo, de Randazzo, Randazzi and many more.
Early Notables of the Randazzo family (pre 1700)
Another 26 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Randazzo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Randazzo family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Randazzo Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Antonio Randazzo, 21, who settled in New York in 1888
Randazzo Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Andrea Randazzo, aged 42, who emigrated to the United States from Terrasini, in 1902
- Angela Randazzo, aged 22, who settled in America from Borgetto, in 1905
- Aeciglerita Randazzo, aged 8, who landed in America from Caccamo, Sicily, in 1906
- Alfio Randazzo, aged 42, who emigrated to the United States from Carlentini, Italy, in 1907
- Alfonsa Randazzo, aged 17, who landed in America from Montedoro, Sicily, in 1907
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Randazzo (post 1700)
- Matthew Randazzo V (b. 1984), American true crime writer and historian
- Anthony John "Tony" Randazzo (b. 1965), American Major League Baseball umpire
- Joe Randazzo (b. 1978), American comedy writer, stand-up comedian, and improv comedian
- Alessandro "Teddy" Randazzo (1935-2003), American pop songwriter, best known for his songs "Goin' Out of My Head", "It's Gonna Take a Miracle", "Pretty Blue Eyes", and "Hurt So Bad"
- Mike Randazzo, American comedy magician
- Maurizio Randazzo (b. 1964), Italian two-time gold medalist fencer at the 1996 and 2000 Summer Olympics
- Marc Randazzo, Italian professional boxer
- Nino Randazzo (b. 1932), Italian-born, Australian politician
- Andrew Randazzo (b. 1990), Canadian ice hockey defenceman
- Florencio Randazzo (b. 1964), Argentine politician, Ministry of Interior of Argentina (2007-)
Randazzo Family Crest Products