Pinedo History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Pinedo family
The surname Pinedo was first found in Catalonia, in northeastern Spain.
Early History of the Pinedo family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Pinedo research. Another 181 words (13 lines of text) covering the years 1260, 1469, 1476, and 1763 are included under the topic Early Pinedo History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pinedo Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Pino, Piñón, Piña, Pinar, Piñares, Pinilla, Pinillo, Piñol, Pinoy, Pineda, Piñero, Pinares, Pinhal, Pinon, Pinoy, Pinede, Pinet, Pinat, Le Pin, Pinelli and many more.
Early Notables of the Pinedo family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Pinedo Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pinedo migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Pinedo Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Melchor Pinedo, who arrived in America in 1827 
- Diego De Pinedo, who landed in Cartagena in 1834 
- Antonio Pinedo, who arrived in Rio de la Plata in 1835 
- Alfonso Pinedo, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1876 
Contemporary Notables of the name Pinedo (post 1700) +
- Alejandro Gil Pinedo (b. 1965), Spanish composer, author and musical producer
- Patricia Pinedo (b. 1981), Spanish bronze medalist handballer at the 2011 World Women's Handball Championship
- Elisabeth Pinedo (b. 1981), Spanish silver and bronze medalist handball player
- Francesco De Pinedo (1890-1933), famous Italian aviator
- Jorge Ortiz de Pinedo Pallás (b. 1948), Mexican comedian, actor, film director and screenwriter
- Mario Daniel Pinedo Chore (b. 1964), retired Bolivian football midfielder
- Gustavo Pinedo Zabala (b. 1988), Bolivian footballer
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)