Pfoh History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Pfoh family
The surname Pfoh was first found in Bavaria, where the name was anciently associated with the tribal conflicts of the area. It was associated with the growing of plums. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. They branched into many houses, and their contributions were sought by many leaders in their search for power.
Early History of the Pfoh family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Pfoh research. Another 86 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Pfoh History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pfoh Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Pflaum, Pflaumer, Pflaumbaum, Pfraumbaum, Prumbaum, Prumenbaum, Plum, Plume, Plumer, Plumbohm, Flaumenboim, Flaum, Flom, Plumbe, Plumb, Plumptre, Plumtre and many more.
Early Notables of the Pfoh family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Pfoh Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pfoh migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Pfoh Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Elisabeth Pfoh, who arrived in America in 1853 
- Karoline Pfoh, who landed in America in 1853 
- Michael Pfoh, who landed in America in 1853 
- Susanne Pfoh, who arrived in America in 1853 
- George Josef Pfoh, who arrived in America in 1854 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Pfoh Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Martin Pfoh, aged 20, who arrived in Buenos Aires, Argentina in 1902 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)