Perrone History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Perrone family
The surname Perrone was first found in Piedmont (Italian: Piemonte, Piedmontese and Occitan: Piemont), a territorial division of northern Italy at the foot of the Alps consisting of the provinces of Alessandria, Cuneo, Novara and Turin. Later Aosta and Vercelli were added and still later, Asti. History is related back to 49 B.C. The house of Savoy rose in 1000 A.D. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Perrone family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Perrone research. Another 197 words (14 lines of text) covering the years 1497, 1526, 1567, 1600, and 1800 are included under the topic Early Perrone History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Perrone Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Perona, Perone, Peroni, Pirona, Pirone, Pironi, Perrone and many more.
Early Notables of the Perrone family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Perrone Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Perrone migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Perrone Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Alesandro Perrone, aged 28, who immigrated to America from Maiera, Italy, in 1907
- Addolorata Perrone, aged 37, who settled in America from Alezio, Italy, in 1909
- Agostino Perrone, aged 46, who immigrated to the United States from Eusa, Messina, Italy, in 1909
- Alfio Perrone, aged 22, who landed in America from Marsala, Sicily, in 1909
- Alessandro Perrone, aged 18, who landed in America from Castelmorrone, Italy, in 1912
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Perrone (post 1700) +
- Francesco Perrone (1930-2020), Italian long-distance runner at the 1960 Summer Olympics
- Carlo Perrone (b. 1960), Italian footballer
- Giovanni Perrone (1794-1876), Italian theologian
- Elisabetta Perrone (b. 1968), Italian retired female race walker
- Gabriel Perrone (b. 1965), retired Argentine footballer
- Giuseppe Perrone (b. 1975), Swiss footballer
- Emanuel Perrone (b. 1983), Argentine football striker
- Diego Rafael Perrone Vienes (b. 1979), Uruguayan footballer
Related Stories +