Pasquini History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Pasquini family
The surname Pasquini was first found in Genoa (Italian: Genova), a port on the Gulf of Genoa, capital of the province of Genoa. 4th century B.C it was occupied by the Greeks, destroyed by the Carthaginians in 209 B.C and restored by Rome who made it their headquarters. They survived the Lombard and Carolingan intrusions. Were well known for their naval prowess. Shipbuilding flourished in this natural sea port. Much migration took place to South America pre WWII. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Pasquini family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Pasquini research. Another 80 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1200, 1482, 1520, 1560, 1608, 1637 and 1710 are included under the topic Early Pasquini History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pasquini Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Pasquini, Pasqua, Pasqui, Pasca, Paschi, Di Pasqua, Pasquelli, Pasquetti, Pasquinelli, Pasquino, Paschini, Pascucci, Pascuzzi, Pascuzzo, Pasculli, Pascotti, Pacot, Pascutti, Pasquotti, Pasquazzo and many more.
Early Notables of the Pasquini family (pre 1700)
Another 28 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Pasquini Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Pasquini migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Pasquini Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Concerio Pasquini, age 24, who arrived in America on Nov. 28, 1881, aboard the "Chateau Leoville"
- Carlo Pasquini, age 30, who arrived in New York on May 13, 1885, aboard the "St. Germain"
Contemporary Notables of the name Pasquini (post 1700) +
- Domenico Pasquini (1740-1798), Italian painter, best known for his portrait of Catherine the Great
- Riccardo Pasquini (1849-1937), Italian painter
- Giancarlo Pasquini (b. 1963), Italian songwriter, composer, and producer, better known by his stage name of Dave Rogers
- Stefano Pasquini (b. 1969), Italian artist and writer
- José María Pasquini (1939-2010), Argentine journalist, writer, teacher, and political analyst
Related Stories +