Paolucci History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The surname Paolucci comes from the personal name Paolo, the Italian equivalent of Paul. The popularity of this name was originally due to the fact that during the Christian era, people often named their children after saints and biblical figures.
Early Origins of the Paolucci family
The surname Paolucci was first found in the port city of Genoa. Early records list the physician Gherardo de Paolo, as "one of the 12 wisest men in Genoa in 1315."
Early History of the Paolucci family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Paolucci research. Another 24 words (2 lines of text) covering the years 1798, 1837, 1419, 1603, 1681, 1642 and 1720 are included under the topic Early Paolucci History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Paolucci Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Paoli, Paolo, Paola, Pauli, Poli, Polo, De Paoli, De Paolis, Paulich, Paolella, Paolillo, Paulillo, Pavolillo, Paoletti, Pauletti, Pauletto, Poletti, Poletto, Polet, Paolini, Paolin, Paolinelli, Paulini, Paulin, Polini, Pavolini, Paolucci, Paulucci, Polucci, Pauluzzi, Poluzzi, Paolicchi, Paolotti, Polotti, Polotto, Paolozzi, Paoloni, Paolone, Paulon, Poloni, Polon, Paolacci, Polacci, Paulazzi, Polazzi, Paolanti, Polato, Polesso, Paoleiri and many more.
Early Notables of the Paolucci family (pre 1700)
Prominent among members of the family was Paolo da Firenze (d. 1419), Italian composer, theorist, and monk, a member of the Camaldolese order; Aretino Paolo, a 16th century church musician, composer, and choirmaster of the Arezzo Cathedral; Pietro Paolini (1603-1681), an Italian painter of the Baroque period...
Another 47 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Paolucci Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Paolucci is the 11,004th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Paolucci migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Paolucci Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Agostine Paolucci, aged 41, who immigrated to the United States from Caglia Pesaro, Italy, in 1909
- Antonio Paolucci, aged 23, who immigrated to the United States from Miglianies, Italy, in 1911
- Alfonso Paolucci, aged 16, who landed in America from Bagno, Italy, in 1913
- Antonio Paolucci, aged 42, who settled in America from Bagno, Italy, in 1913
- Antonio Paolucci, aged 27, who landed in America from Concervivaso, Italy, in 1914
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Paolucci (post 1700) +
- Andrea Paolucci (b. 1986), Italian footballer
- Gianfranco Paolucci (b. 1934), Italian fencer
- Fabrizio Paolucci (1651-1726), Italian cardinal in the Roman Catholic Church
- Michele Paolucci (b. 1986), Italian footballer
- Mario Paolucci (1941-2008), Argentine film actor
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm