Orlandi History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Orlandi family
The surname Orlandi was first found in Verona, a city in Venetia, Italy and capital of the province of Verona. The city is rich in churches, museums, galleries, paintings, sculptures, statues and monuments. The cathedral was consecrated in 1187. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Orlandi family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Orlandi research. Another 106 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1030, 1409, 1445 and 1794 are included under the topic Early Orlandi History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Orlandi Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Orlandi, Orlando, Orlandelli, Orlandini, Orlandoni, Orlanducci, Rolando and many more.
Early Notables of the Orlandi family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Orlandi Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Orlandi is the 16,047th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Orlandi migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Orlandi Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francis Orlandi, who was on record in Mississippi in 1860
- Francis Orlandi, who landed in Mississippi in 1860 
- Leopoldo Orlandi, age 12, who arrived in New York city on Oct. 8, 1881, aboard the"Vincenzo Florio"
- Angelo Orlandi, who arrived in New York on March 11, 1885 aboard the "Labrador"
- Francesco Orlandi, who arrived in New York on June 29, 1885 aboard the "Normandie"
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)