Oreste History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Oreste family
The surname Oreste was first found in the Basque region of northern Spain.
Early History of the Oreste family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Oreste research. Another 286 words (20 lines of text) covering the years 1908, 1645, 1650 and 1645 are included under the topic Early Oreste History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Oreste Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Arestegui, Arostegui, Orestegui, Aresti, Areste, Oresti and many more.
Early Notables of the Oreste family (pre 1700)
Prominent among bearers of the family name at this time was Giovanni Battista Aresti de Dovara, O.P., a Roman Catholic prelate who served as Archbishop of Aleppo (1645-1650.) He...
Another 28 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Oreste Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Oreste family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Joseph Aresteguieta, who arrived at the port of Philadelphia in 1804.
Contemporary Notables of the name Oreste (post 1700) +
- Ciro Oreste Sirignano (b. 1985), Italian footballer
- Oreste Casalini (1962-2020), Italian painter and sculptor
- Oreste Vilato Marrero Vázquez (b. 1969), American retired Major League Baseball first baseman
- Oreste Piccioni (1915-2002), Italian-American physicist
- Oreste Perri (b. 1951), Italian Olympic sprint canoer
- Oreste Benzi (1925-2007), Italian Catholic priest
- Oreste Migliaccio (1882-1973), Italian-American, jazz pianist and band leader prominent
Related Stories +