Early Origins of the Nuccio family
The surname Nuccio was first found in Tuscany
(Italian: Toscana), a region in central Italy. It has nine provinces. Universities are Florence, Pisa and Siena. Home of the Medici they returned to Tuscany
in 1530 where they held until 1737. Francis was elected emperor in 1745 and Leopold I succeeded, down to Ferdinand III in 1793. In 1799 it was sacked by a French revolutionary force and remained French until 1847. In 1861 it joined the Kingdom of Italy. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Nuccio family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Nuccio research.Another 117 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1270, 1552, 1629, 1515, 1587, 1603 and 1673 are included under the topic Early Nuccio History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Nuccio Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Nuccio, Nuzzi, Nuzzo, Nuzziello, Nuzzoli, Nuzzolo, Nuzzone, Nuzzolillo, Nozzolillo, Noccio and many more.
Early Notables of the Nuccio family (pre 1700)
Another 48 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Nuccio Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Nuccio family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Antonio Nucci, who settled in New York sometime between 1884 and 1915; and Narciso Nucci, who arrived in Illinois in 1888.
Contemporary Notables of the name Nuccio (post 1700)
- Nick Nuccio, American politician, Mayor of Tampa, Florida, 1956-59, 1963-67 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, May 18) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Matthew Nuccio (b. 1974), American toy inventor and designer from Merrick, NY
- Nick Chillura Nuccio (1901-1989), American two-time mayor of Tampa
- Oscar Nuccio (1931-2004), Italian historian of economic thought
- Frank Nuccio (b. 1969), founder of the first online league gaming league
- Nuccio Cusumano (b. 1948), Italian politician, Senator in the Italian Senate (2006-2008)
Nuccio Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, May 18) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html