Neidhart History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Neidhart family
The surname Neidhart was first found in Austria, where the name Neidhard became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Neidhart family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Neidhart research. Another 101 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1814 and 1879 are included under the topic Early Neidhart History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Neidhart Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Neidhard, Neidhardt, Neidthardt, Neithart, Nedhardt and many more.
Early Notables of the Neidhart family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Neidhart Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Neidhart migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Neidhart Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Christian Neidhart, who arrived in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1738 
Neidhart Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Marg Neidhart, who landed in North America in 1832-1849 
- Nicholas Neidhart, who arrived in Allegany (Allegheny) County, Pennsylvania in 1876 
- Nicholas Neidhart, who applied for naturalization in Allegheny County, Pennsylvania in 1876
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)