Nazario History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Nazario family
The surname Nazario was first found in Italy. Nazario has been found in almost every part of Italy, but in the north in particular. The spelling variations
of the name which end in "i" are mostly from the north, while those that end in "o" are mostly from the south. The occurrences of the name in the south are mostly concentrated in Naples. The name comes from the town of Nazareth, where Jesus spent his youth. The name might have been given to someone who came from that town, but more likely it was an ornamental religious name, not directly related to the man who first bore it but rather a Biblical reference.
Early History of the Nazario family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Nazario research.Another 77 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1556, 1645, 1693 and 1758 are included under the topic Early Nazario History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Nazario Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Nazari, Nazzari, Nazzaro, Nazaro, Nazarius and others.
Early Notables of the Nazario family (pre 1700)
Another 47 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Nazario Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Nazario family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Nazario Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francesco Nazario, aged 10, who landed in America, in 1896
Nazario Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Gabriele Nazario, aged 33, who emigrated to America from Boynole, Italy, in 1910
- Maria Nazario, aged 20, who landed in America from Mincio, Italy, in 1910
- Raffaele Nazario, aged 50, who settled in America from Minori, Italy, in 1912
- Juan P. Nazario, aged 39, who emigrated to the United States, in 1918
- Antonio J. Nazario, aged 20, who settled in America, in 1919
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Nazario (post 1700)
- Sonia Nazario (b. 1960), American writer, winner of the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Feature Writing, and the youngest writer to be hired by the Wall Street Journal
- Abel Nazario, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Puerto Rico, 2008 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 12) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Clemente Ruiz Nazario, the first Puerto Rican appointed as a District Judge in the United States District Court
- Lelo Nazario (b. 1956), award-winning Brazilian composer and pianist
- Ednita Nazario (b. 1955), Puerto Rican singer and songwriter and Puerto Rico's highest selling female balladeer
Nazario Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 12) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html