Nazareno History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Nazareno family
The surname Nazareno was first found in Italy. Nazareno has been found in almost every part of Italy, but in the north in particular. The spelling variations
of the name which end in "i" are mostly from the north, while those that end in "o" are mostly from the south. The occurrences of the name in the south are mostly concentrated in Naples. The name comes from the town of Nazareth, where Jesus spent his youth. The name might have been given to someone who came from that town, but more likely it was an ornamental religious name, not directly related to the man who first bore it but rather a Biblical reference.
Early History of the Nazareno family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Nazareno research.Another 77 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 1556, 1645, 1693 and 1758 are included under the topic Early Nazareno History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Nazareno Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Nazari, Nazzari, Nazzaro, Nazaro, Nazarius and others.
Early Notables of the Nazareno family (pre 1700)
Another 47 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Nazareno Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Nazareno family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Nazareno Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Luzzi Nazareno, aged 32, who landed in America, in 1900
- Scipione Nazareno, aged 28, who landed in America from Ancona, in 1901
- Santucci Nazareno, aged 28, who emigrated to the United States from Norma, in 1903
- Vagnoni Nazareno, aged 17, who landed in America from Capra Marittina, in 1904
- Ostinelli Nazareno, aged 18, who emigrated to America from Reccagorga, in 1906
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Nazareno (post 1700)
- Franklin Andrés Nazareno Macías (b. 1987), Ecuadorian sprinter
- Geovanny Enrique Nazareno Simisterra (b. 1988), Ecuadorian footballer
Nazareno Family Crest Products