Musil History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Musil family
The surname Musil was first found in the Rhineland, where this family was a prominent contributor to the development of the district from ancient times. Always influential in social affairs, the name Musil became an integral part of that turbulent region as it forged alliances with other families within the region and the nation.
Early History of the Musil family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Musil research. Another 85 words (6 lines of text) covering the years 158 and 1580 are included under the topic Early Musil History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Musil Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Musiel, Musial, Muziel, Muzial, Muzialek, Musilek and others.
Early Notables of the Musil family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Musil Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Musil migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Musil Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Anton Musil, who settled in New York, NY in 1876
- Adolf Musil, who settled in New York, NY in 1886
- Aloisie Musil, who arrived in New York, NY in 1888
- Alois Musil, who settled in New York, NY in 1890
- Albert Musil, who settled in Baltimore in 1891
Musil Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Albina Musil, who arrived in Galveston, TX in 1901
|Contemporary Notables of the name Musil (post 1700) ||+|
- Josef Musil (1932-2017), Czech four-time gold medalist volleyball player
- David Musil (b. 1993), Canadian NHL ice hockey player
- Bohumil Musil (1922-1999), Czech football player and later manager
- Robert Musil (1880-1942), Australian novelist