Mizell History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Mizell family
The surname Mizell was first found in Austria
, where the family was anciently associated with the political and religious conflicts of the area. They declared allegiances to many nobles and princes of early history, lending their influence in struggles for power and status within the region. The family founded numerous branches, many of which acquired manors and estates in surrounding regions, where they contributed to the prosperity of their society.
Early History of the Mizell family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mizell research.Another 315 words (22 lines of text) covering the years 1775, 1807, and 1853 are included under the topic Early Mizell History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mizell Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Meisel, Misel, Meissel, Meissl, Meisl, Misl, Maisel, Meysel, Maysel, Maysl, Meysl, Meyssel and many more.
Early Notables of the Mizell family (pre 1700)
During this period prominent bearers of the name Mizell were Ernst Adolph von Meissel, who served as Lord Chamberlain to the Queen of Sweden. Karl Meisl (1775-1853) was a Viennese playwrite with... Another 32 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Mizell Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Mizell family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Mizell Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Rose Mizell, who arrived in America in 1910
- Geo. C. Mizell, aged 35, who settled in America in 1914
- Maxwell Mizell, aged 22, who arrived in America in 1921
- Elizah Mizell, aged 28, who arrived in America in 1921
Contemporary Notables of the name Mizell (post 1700)
- Cameron Mizell (b. 1983), American record producer
- William "Hank" M. Mizell (1923-1992), American singer, guitarist and songwriter, best-remembered for his single "Jungle Rock" (1958)
- Wilmer David "Vinegar Bend" Mizell (1930-1999), American Major League Baseball left-handed pitcher
Mizell Family Crest Products