Mickelsen History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Mickelsen Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Mickelsen, Michelsen, Michielsen,Michaelsen, Michelsen, Mikkelsen, Michelsen, Michielsen and many more.
Early Notables of the Mickelsen family (pre 1700)
Another 44 words (3 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Mickelsen Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Mickelsen is the 16,424th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Contemporary Notables of the name Mickelsen (post 1700) +
- Alvera Mickelsen (1919-2016), American academic, author, feminist, and women's equality activist
- Darlene Mickelsen, American fourth outfielder who played in the All-American Girls Professional Baseball League in 1943 and 1945
- Enid Greene Mickelsen (b. 1958), born Enid Greene Waldholtz, American politician, Member of the U.S. House of Representatives from Utah (1995-1997)
- Lynn Alvin Mickelsen (b. 1935), American general authority of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints (1990-)
- Lieutenant-General Stanley Raymond Mickelsen (1895-1966), American Commanding Officer 47th Artillery Brigade (1942-1943), eponym of the Stanley R. Mickelsen Safeguard Complex, near Grand Forks, North Dakota 
Related Stories +