Michaelson History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Origins Available: English
Early Origins of the Michaelson family
Michaelson Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Mickelsen, Michelsen, Michielsen,Michaelsen, Michelsen, Mikkelsen, Michelsen, Michielsen and many more.
Early Notables of the Michaelson family (pre 1700)
Another 87 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Michaelson Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Michaelson family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Michaelson Settlers in United States in the 17th Century
- Jacob Michaelson, who settled in Maryland in 1661
Michaelson Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Helmuth Michaelson went to Philadelphia in 1860
Contemporary Notables of the name Michaelson (post 1700)
- John August Michaelson (1893-1968), American professional baseball pitcher
- Magne Alfred Michaelson (1878-1949), U.S. Representative from Illinois
- Jay Michaelson (b. 1971), American writer, teacher, and scholar
- Ingrid Ewe Ellen Egbert Michaelson (b. 1979), New York based indie-pop singer-songwriter
- Isaac Claude Michaelson (1903-1982), Israeli ophthalmologist
- Scott Michaelson (b. 1968), Australian actor and manager
Michaelson Family Crest Products
100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- no headaches!