Melero History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Melero family
The surname Melero was first found in Castellano, or the Castile region of Spain.
Early History of the Melero family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Melero research. Another 77 words (6 lines of text) covering the year 1756 is included under the topic Early Melero History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Melero Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Muela, Muelo, La Muela, Muelas, Molero, Mula and others.
Early Notables of the Melero family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Melero Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Melero migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Melero Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Francisco Melero, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1881 
- Tomaso Melero, aged 28, who landed in America, in 1893
Melero Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Felix Melero, aged 22, who immigrated to the United States from Ongoz, Spain, in 1913
- Juan Melero, aged 19, who landed in America, in 1918
- Manuel Melero, aged 34, who landed in America, in 1918
- Francisco Melero, aged 45, who landed in America, in 1919
- Jose Melero, aged 46, who immigrated to America from Tudela, Spain, in 1920
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
|Contemporary Notables of the name Melero (post 1700) ||+|
- Antonio Domingo Rojas Melero (b. 1984), Spanish footballer
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)