Mederos History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Mederos family
The surname Mederos was first found in Aragon
an ancient Kingdom of Spain
closely linked to the early history of England.
Early History of the Mederos family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mederos research.Another 347 words (25 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Mederos History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mederos Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Mederos, Madieres, Mederos, Maderos, Materos and others.
Early Notables of the Mederos family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Mederos Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Mederos family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Bartolome Maduro, who arrived in Rio de la Plata in 1535. In later years, came Julio F. Medeiros, who was naturalized in Ashtabula Co., Ohio sometime between 1875 and 1906.
Contemporary Notables of the name Mederos (post 1700)
- Enrique Mederos (1967-2004), Latin American voice actor
- Pedro M. Mederos (b. 1875), American politician, U.S. Consular Agent in Cardenas, 1907-11 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 4) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Felix René Mederos Pazos (1933-1996), Cuban poster artist and graphic designer
- René Mederos (1933-1996), Cuban artist
Mederos Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 4) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html