Mayorga History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The Spanish Mayorga surname is a habitational name, taken on from the place name Mayorga in Valladolid province of Castile.
Early Origins of the Mayorga family
The surname Mayorga was first found in Castille, where a family of the name originated.
Early History of the Mayorga family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mayorga research. Another 25 words (2 lines of text) covering the years 162 and 1624 are included under the topic Early Mayorga History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mayorga Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Mayora, Mayoral, Mayor, Major, Majora, Majoral, Majorga, Mayorga, Mallorga and many more.
Early Notables of the Mayorga family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Mayorga Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Mayorga is the 6,798th most popular surname with an estimated 4,974 people with that name. 
Mayorga migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Mayorga Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Juan De Mayorga, who landed in America in 1812 
- Hernando De Mayorga, who landed in America in 1813 
- Isidro De Mayorga, who arrived in America in 1815 
- Andres De Mayorga, who landed in America in 1816 
- Leonor De Mayorga, who arrived in America in 1817 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Mayorga (post 1700) +
- Roy "Maurice" Mayorga (b. 1970), American hard rock drummer
- Dionisio Gutierrez Mayorga (b. 1959),
- Ricardo Mayorga (b. 1973), Nicaraguan boxer, one-timer WBA/WBC Welterweight champion
- Salomón Ibarra Mayorga (1887-1985), Nicaraguan poet, political thinker, and the lyricist of the Nicaraguan national anthem
- Samuel Mayorga Garza Jr. (b. 1965), American former NFL and CFL professional quarterback
- Benjamín Mayorga Mora (b. 1966), Costa Rican soccer player
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)