Mastroianni History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Mastroianni family
The surname Mastroianni was first found in Italy. Mastroianni is mentioned in early documents all over Italy, as the surname Mastro, or Maestro, is only part of other Italian names. It was not until they emigrated, that families bearing names such as Mastr-antonio, Mastrogiovanni, and others, had their names shortened to Mastroianni. This was especially prevalent in North American immigration.
Early History of the Mastroianni family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mastroianni research.Another 239 words (17 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Mastroianni History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mastroianni Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Mastro, Maestro, Mastrilli, Mastrillo and others.
Early Notables of the Mastroianni family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Mastroianni Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Mastroianni family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Mastroianni Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Mastroianni, aged 28, who arrived in America from Castel di Sasso, Italy, in 1906
- Antonio Mastroianni, aged 30, who arrived in America from Carerko, Italy, in 1907
- Carmine Mastroianni, aged 16, who arrived in America from Alvignano, Italy, in 1911
- Crescenzo Mastroianni, aged 18, who arrived in America from Capadrizo, Italy, in 1911
- Andre Mastroianni, aged 23, who arrived in America from Recale, Italy, in 1913
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Mastroianni (post 1700)
- Darin Paul Mastroianni (b. 1985), American Major League Baseball outfielder for the Toronto Blue Jays
- Armand Mastroianni (b. 1948), American film director
- Umberto Mastroianni (1910-1998), Italian abstract sculptor
- Ruggero Mastroianni (1929-1996), Italian film editor, recipient of five David di Donatello Awards
- Marcello Mastroianni (b. 1924), Italian Golden Globe and two-time BAFTA Award winning actor
- Chiara Charlotte Mastroianni (b. 1972), Italian-French actress, daughter of Marcello Mastroianni
- Pasquale "Pat" Mastroianni (b. 1971), Canadian actor, best known for his role on the Degrassi series
Mastroianni Family Crest Products