Mascaro History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Mascaro family
The surname Mascaro was first found in Piedmont (Italian: Piemonte, Piedmontese and Occitan: Piemont), a territorial division of northern Italy at the foot of the Alps consisting of the provinces of Alessandria, Cuneo, Novara and Turin. Later Aosta and Vercelli were added and still later, Asti. History is related back to 49 B.C. The house of Savoy rose in 1000 A.D. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Mascaro family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Mascaro research. Another 86 words (6 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Mascaro History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mascaro Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Masciarelli, Mascarello, Mascarelli, Mascelli, Masciarello, Mascello, Mascherel and many more.
Early Notables of the Mascaro family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Mascaro Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Mascaro migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Mascaro Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Ignacio Mascaro, who settled in Puerto Rico in 1786
- Ignacio Mascaro, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1786 
Mascaro Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Juan Mascaro, aged 30, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1835 
- Juan Mascaro, who settled in New Orleans in 1835
- Antonio Mascaro, who settled in New Orleans in 1839
- A. B. Mascaro, who settled in New Orleans in 1849
- A B Mascaro, aged 35, who arrived in New Orleans, La in 1849 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Mascaro Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Francesco Mascaro, who arrived in Iowa sometime between 1866 and 1943
Contemporary Notables of the name Mascaro (post 1700) +
- Ralph P. Mascaro, American Democrat politician, Candidate in primary for Iowa State Senate 29th District, 1970 
- Louis F. Mascaro, American Democrat politician, Candidate for New York State Assembly from Suffolk County 2nd District, 1950 
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, November 6) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html