Marcello History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Marcello family
The surname Marcello was first found in Dauphiny (French: Dauphiné or Dauphiné Viennois), a former province in southeastern France, where the family emerged as a noble family from ancient times.
Early History of the Marcello family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Marcello research.Another 301 words (22 lines of text) covering the years 1358, 1647, and 1708 are included under the topic Early Marcello History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Marcello Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Marcel, Marcele, Marcell, Marcelle, Marcels, Marceles, Marcells, Marcelles, Marrcel, Marrcele, Marrcell, Marrcelle, Marrcels, Marrceles, Marrcells, Marrcelles, de Marcel and many more.
Early Notables of the Marcello family (pre 1700)
Another 20 words (1 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Marcello Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Marcello family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Jansen Marcelis settled in New Holland in 1820; Peter Marcelis settled in New York State with his wife and four children in 1661; Marcellin settled in Louisiana in 1756.
Contemporary Notables of the name Marcello (post 1700)
- Philip R. Marcello, American Republican politician, Mayor of Batavia, New York, 1943-44 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 22) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
- Benedetto Marcello (1686-1739), Italian composer
- Marcello Trotta (b. 1992), Italian professional footballer
- Marcello Gazzola (b. 1985), Italian footballer
- Marcello Morandini (b. 1940), Italian architect, sculptor and graphic designer
- Marcello Guagliardo (b. 1963), birth name of Marcello Giordani, an Italian operatic tenor, known for his work at the New York Metropolitan Opera, where he has sung in over 200 performances
- Marcello Landi (1916-1993), Italian painter and poet
- Marcello Palmisano (1940-1995), Italian journalist and reporter
- Marcello Gatti (1924-2013), Italian five-time Nastro d'Argento Award winning cinematographer
- Marcello Baldi (1923-2008), Italian director and a screenwriter
Marcello Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2016, January 22) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html