Lutsch History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Lutsch family
The surname Lutsch was first found in Pomerania. Here, members of the "Luettich" family became quite prosperous.
Early History of the Lutsch family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lutsch research. Another 99 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1773, 1794, 1806, 1817, and 1881 are included under the topic Early Lutsch History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lutsch Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lutz, Luts, Luz, Lutsch, Lutch, Luetz, Luets, Luetsch, Luetch, Luettich, Lotz, Lots, Lotsch, Lotch, Loetz, Loets, Loetsch, Loetch, Lutze, Lutsche, Lutche and many more.
Early Notables of the Lutsch family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Lutsch Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lutsch migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lutsch Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Johann Heinrich Lutsch, who arrived in Philadelphia in 1753
- Joh Hendk Lutsch, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1753 
- Johan Henrich Lutsch, who landed in Pennsylvania in 1753 
- Johan Peter Lutsch, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1771 
- Johan Peter Lutsch, who settled in Philadelphia in 1771
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)