Luebke History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Luebke family
The surname Luebke was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation, and would later play a large role in the tribal and national conflicts of the area. Over time, the family name branched into other houses, where their influence continued to be felt because of the important role they played in the local social and political affairs.
Early History of the Luebke family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Luebke research. Another 107 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1654, 1716, 1740, 1786, and 1798 are included under the topic Early Luebke History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Luebke Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lueb, Lubbe, Lubeck, Luppe, Lubke, Lubath, Lubben, Lubbert, Lubken, Lubking, Lubienski and many more.
Early Notables of the Luebke family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Luebke Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Luebke is the 13,724th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Luebke migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Luebke Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- August Luebke, who arrived in New York, NY in 1850 
- Augusta Luebke, who landed in New York, NY in 1850 
- Carl Luebke, who arrived in New York, NY in 1850 
- Charlotte Luebke, who landed in New York, NY in 1850 
- Christian Luebke, who arrived in New York, NY in 1850 
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Luebke (post 1700) +
- Richard Raymond Luebke (1935-1974), American Major League Baseball player who played for the Baltimore Orioles in 1962
- Paul Luebke (b. 1991), American politician, Democratic member of the North Carolina General Assembly
- Cory Robert Luebke (b. 1985), American Major League Baseball player for the San Diego Padres, gold medalist 2009 Nettuno winner
- William Luebke (b. 1906), American politician, Member of Wisconsin State Assembly; Defeated, 1938; Elected 1956, 1958 
- Arthur Luebke, American Republican politician, Alternate Delegate to Republican National Convention from Wisconsin, 1912 
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 13) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html