Luebbert History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Luebbert family
The surname Luebbert was first found in Mecklenburg, where the name contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation, and would later play a large role in the tribal and national conflicts of the area. Over time, the family name branched into other houses, where their influence continued to be felt because of the important role they played in the local social and political affairs.
Important Dates for the Luebbert family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Luebbert research. Another 107 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1654, 1716, 1740, 1786, and 1798 are included under the topic Early Luebbert History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Luebbert Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lueb, Lubbe, Lubeck, Luppe, Lubke, Lubath, Lubben, Lubbert, Lubken, Lubking, Lubienski and many more.
Early Notables of the Luebbert family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Luebbert Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Luebbert migration to the United States
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Luebbert Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Christ. Luebbert, who arrived in New York, NY in 1851
- H. Luebbert, who settled in New York, NY in 1856
- Marie Luebbert, who settled in New York, NY in 1868
Contemporary Notables of the name Luebbert (post 1700)
- Christian W. H. Luebbert, American Republican politician, Candidate for Ohio State House of Representatives from Hamilton County, 1897 
You May Also Like
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 13) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html