Lodato History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Lodato family
The surname Lodato was first found in Milan (Italian: Milano, Milanese: Milan), the second-most populous city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy.The two palaces in the Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Reale and the palace of the archbishops are notable. The city is rich in art, museums, galleries and sights. Castello Sforzesco stands in the Parco. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Lodato family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lodato research. Another 109 words (8 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Lodato History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lodato Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lodi, Lodis, Lodetti, Lodatti, Lodico, Lodicci, Lodigiani, Lodesani and many more.
Early Notables of the Lodato family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Lodato Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lodato migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lodato Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Andrea Lodato, aged 34, who settled in America from S. Stefano, Italy, in 1893
Lodato Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Agostino LoDato, aged 3, who immigrated to America from Cerda, in 1903
- Alberto Lodato, aged 3, who landed in America from Masara, in 1903
- Angelo Lodato, aged 29, who immigrated to the United States from Delia, Italy, in 1906
- Alfonso Lodato, aged 66, who immigrated to the United States from Cava dei Tirreni, Italy, in 1912
- Alfredo Lodato, aged 3, who landed in America from S. Stefano, Sicily, in 1913
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Lodato (post 1700) +
- Dominick Lodato, American politician, Candidate for New York State Assembly from New York County 2nd District, 1928, 1932 
- Tiziana Lodato (b. 1976), Italian actress, known for her work in The Star Maker (1995), Solino (2002) and Terraferma (2011)
Related Stories +