on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2016
Where did the Spanish Llorca family come from? What is the Spanish Llorca family crest and coat of arms? When did the Llorca family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the Llorca family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lorca, Loca, Llorca and others.
First found in Navarre, one of the medieval Christian kingdoms of northern Spain.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Llorca research. Another 504 words (36 lines of text) covering the years 1516, 1656, and 1662 are included under the topic Early Llorca History in all our PDF Extended History products.
Another 26 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Llorca Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Llorca Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Jose Llorca, aged 50, landed in New Orleans, La in 1827
- Alejandro Llorca, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860
- Angela Llorca, who landed in Puerto Rico in 1876
- Manuel Llorca (b. 1952), American professional baseball player
- Rubén Torres Llorca (b. 1957), award-winning Cuban-American artist
- Ricardo Llorca (b. 1962), Spanish-born composer of classical music and opera
- Samuel Llorca Ripoll (b. 1985), Spanish professional footballer
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- Robb H. Amanda and Andrew Chesler. Encyclopedia of American Family Names. New York: Haper Collins, 1995. Print. (ISBN 0-06-270075-8).
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Armorial Général by J.B. Rietstap. Ramsbury: Heraldry Today. 1967. Print. (ISBN 0-900455-209).
- García Carraffa, Alberto and Arturo. Diccionario Heráldico y Genealógico de Apellidos Españoles y Americanos 88 Volumes. Madrid: A. Marzo. Print.
- Rasmussen, Louis J. . San Francisco Ship Passenger Lists 4 Volumes Colma, California 1965 Reprint. Baltimore: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1978. Print.
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1976. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
The Llorca Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The Llorca Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 14 March 2012 at 11:21.
on orders of $85 or more