Lepore History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Lepore family
The surname Lepore was first found in Milan (Italian: Milano, Milanese: Milan), the second-most populous city in Italy and the capital of Lombardy. The two palaces in the Piazza del Duomo, Palazzo Reale and the palace of the archbishops are notable. The city is rich in art, museums, galleries and sights. Castello Sforzesco stands in the Parco. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the Lepore family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lepore research. Another 93 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1789 and 1893 are included under the topic Early Lepore History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lepore Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lepri, Lepre, Lepori, Levei, Levera, Lepratti, Lepratto, Leprotti, Levorin, Levrini, Levratti and many more.
Early Notables of the Lepore family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Lepore Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lepore migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lepore Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Michael Lepore, who arrived in Colorado in 1907
- Michael Lepore, who landed in Colorado in 1907 
Contemporary Notables of the name Lepore (post 1700) +
- Cal Lepore (1919-2002), line judge and referee in American Professional Football
- Ernest Lepore, American philosopher and cognitive scientist
- Nanette Lepore, well known American fashion designer
- Amanda Lepore, American model, nightclub hostess, fashion icon, performance artist, and transgender icon
- Theresa LePore, American former Supervisor of Elections for Palm Beach County, Florida
- Jill Lepore (b. 1966), American author
- Pat Lepore, American Democratic Party politician
- Davide Lepore (b. 1968), Italian voice actor and dubbing director
- Lyn Lepore, Paralympic cyclist from Queensland, Australia
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)