Lanza History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Lanza family
The surname Lanza was first found in Bergamo in Lombardy, capital of the province of Bergamo.
Early History of the Lanza family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Lanza research. Another 100 words (7 lines of text) covering the years 1500, 1619, 1645 and 1712 are included under the topic Early Lanza History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Lanza Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lanzi, Lanzo, Lanzini, Lanzoni, Lanzone, Lanzani, Lanza, Lanzetta, Lanzda, Lanzaro, Lanzarini, Lanzarone and many more.
Early Notables of the Lanza family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Lanza Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Lanza is the 6,220th most popular surname with an estimated 4,974 people with that name. 
Lanza migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Lanza Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Leoluca Lanza, who settled in Dallas Co. TX in 1912
Contemporary Notables of the name Lanza (post 1700) +
- Mario Lanza (1921-1959), stage name of American and singerAlfred Arnold Cocozza
- Angela Lanza, American singer
- Andrea Cordero Lanza di Montezemolo (1925-2017), Italian prelate of the Catholic church, Apostolic Nuncio (1977–2001)
- Beatrice Lanza (b. 1982), Italian Olympic athlete
- Giovanni Lanza (1815-1882), Italian politician, prime minister of Italy (1869-1873)
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm