langenfeld History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the langenfeld family
The surname langenfeld was first found in East Prussia
, where the name came from distinguished beginnings and gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging mediaeval society. It later became more prominent as numerous branches of the same house acquired distant estates, some of which were located in other countries. Through the acquisition of these estates as well as their important contributions to society, the family successfully elevated their social status. The name was anciently Lorentz.
Early History of the langenfeld family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our langenfeld research.Another 256 words (18 lines of text) covering the year 1632 is included under the topic Early langenfeld History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
langenfeld Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Langendorf, Langsdorf, Langendorff, Langsdorff and many more.
Early Notables of the langenfeld family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early langenfeld Notables in all our PDF Extended History products
and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the langenfeld family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
langenfeld Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Hend. Langenfeld, who arrived in America sometime between 1709 and 1710
langenfeld Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Martin Langenfeld, who settled in America in 1839
Contemporary Notables of the name langenfeld (post 1700)
- Peter Langenfeld (b. 1837), Prussian-born, American politician, teacher, and businessman; he served in the Wisconsin State Assembly in 1878
- Megan Langenfeld (b. 1988), American softball player, member of the United States women's national softball team which won the 2011 World Cup of Softball
- Adolph L. Langenfeld, American Republican politician, Delegate to Republican National Convention from Wisconsin, 1956 CITATION[CLOSE]
The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, December 1) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html
langenfeld Family Crest Products
- ^ The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, December 1) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html