lalli History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the lalli family
The surname lalli was first found in Florence (Italian: Firenze), originally the capital of Tuscany, then capital of the kingdom of Italy. On the River Arno there are numerous Florentine Churches, Museums, Galleries. It dates back to 313 A.D. The history is complex and turbulent. The de' Medici family are the notables. They were expelled in 1494 but they returned in 1512, out in 1527 and then returned. In those ancient times only persons of rank, the podesta, clergy, city officials, army officers, artists, landowners were entered into the records. To be recorded at this time, at the beginning of recorded history, was of itself a great distinction and indicative of noble ancestry.
Early History of the lalli family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our lalli research. Another 119 words (8 lines of text) covering the years 1633 and 1687 are included under the topic Early lalli History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
lalli Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lillu, Lilli, Di Lullo, Di Lilli, Dilullo, Lillio and others.
Early Notables of the lalli family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early lalli Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
lalli migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
lalli Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Adolfo Lalli, aged 19, who landed in America from Pescopannataro, in 1899
lalli Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antonio Lalli, aged 4, who landed in America from Bonefro, in 1902
- Didimo Lalli, aged 11, who landed in America from Castiglione, Italy, in 1904
- Carlo Lalli, aged 30, who immigrated to America from Bonefro, Italy, in 1909
- Basilio Lalli, aged 18, who immigrated to the United States from Salcito, Italy, in 1910
- Celestino Lalli, aged 13, who landed in America from Bonefro, Italy, in 1911
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name lalli (post 1700) +
- Matt Lalli (b. 1986), American professional lacrosse player
- Cele Goldsmith Lalli (1933-2002), American editor of Amazing Stories from 1959 to 1965
- Andrea Lalli (b. 1987), Italian gold and silver medalist long distance runner
- Franco Lalli (b. 1985), former Canadian soccer player
Related Stories +