on orders of $85 or more
An excerpt from www.HouseOfNames.com archives copyright © 2000 - 2015
Where did the Spanish lalla family come from? What is the Spanish lalla family crest and coat of arms? When did the lalla family first arrive in the United States? Where did the various branches of the family go? What is the lalla family history?
Spelling variations of this family name include: Lillo, Lilla, Lillas, Lillos and others.
First found in Granada, in southern Spain. They arrived in Spain from France during the era of King Don Alfonso IX of Castile.
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our lalla research. Another 137 words(10 lines of text) are included under the topic Early lalla History in all our PDF Extended History products.
More information is included under the topic Early lalla Notables in all our PDF Extended History products.
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Pero De Lillo, who came to America in 1534; Alonso De Lillo, who arrived in Peru in 1578; and Eduardo Lillo Castillo, who arrived in Puerto Rico in 1860..
- Zieber, Eugene. Heraldry in America. Philadelphia: Genealogical Publishing Co. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Caballeros de La Orden de Santiago Siglo XVIII. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1996. Print.
- Bentley, Elizabeth P. Passenger Arrivals at the Port of New York 1820-1829. Baltimore, Maryland: Genealogical Publishing Co., 1999. Print.
- Diez, Ma Del Carmen Galbis. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias Durante los siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Archivo General de Indias Sevilla Volume 6. Murcia, Spain: Ministerio de Cultura, 1986. Print.
- de Cadenas, Vicente Y Viicent. Heraldic Patronimica Española Y Sus Patronimicos Compuestos. Madrid: Hidalguía, 1976. Print.
- Samuelsen, W. David. New York City Passenger List Manifests Index 1820 - 1824. North Salt Lake, Utah: Accelerated Indexing Systems International, 1986. Print.
- Filby, P. William and Mary K Meyer. Passenger and Immigration Lists Index in Four Volumes. Detroit: Gale Research, 1985. Print. (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8).
- Rolland, and H.V. Rolland. Illustrations to the Armorial general by J. B. Rietstap 6 volumes in 3. Baltimore: Heraldic Book Company, 1976. Print.
- Archivo General De Indias, Sevilla. Catalogo de Pasajeros a Indias durante los Siglos XVI, XVII y XVIII Edited by the docents of the General Indian Archives under the Director of the Archives, Don Cristobal Bermudez Plata 3 Volumes - Volume 1 1509-1534. Sevilla, Spain: Imprenta de la Gavidia, 1940. Print.
- Atienza, Julio De Atienza. Español: Diccionario Heraldico De Apellidos Españoles Y De Titulos Nobiliarios. Madrid: Aguilar, 1959. Print.
The lalla Family Crest was acquired from the Houseofnames.com archives. The lalla Family Crest was drawn according to heraldic standards based on published blazons. We generally include the oldest published family crest once associated with each surname.
This page was last modified on 17 October 2013 at 11:05.
houseofnames.com is an internet property owned by Swyrich Corporation.
on orders of $85 or more