ladouceur History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the ladouceur family
The surname ladouceur was first found in Périgord, where the family was established in early days.
Early History of the ladouceur family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our ladouceur research. Another 133 words (10 lines of text) covering the years 1813, 1821, and 1852 are included under the topic Early ladouceur History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
ladouceur Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Ladouceur, Douceur, Doussault, Doussaud, Doussot, Doussard, Doussart, Doussan, Doussain, Doussaint, Doussin, Doussinaud, Doussinel, Doussinelle, Ladouce, Ladousse, Doux and many more.
Early Notables of the ladouceur family (pre 1700)
Another 30 words (2 lines of text) are included under the topic Early ladouceur Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
ladouceur migration to Canada +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
ladouceur Settlers in Canada in the 19th Century
- Pierre Martin called Ladouceur, of Perigord, France, who was married in Saint-Jean de Bergerac in Quebec, during the 18th century
Contemporary Notables of the name ladouceur (post 1700) +
- Louis-Philippe Ladouceur (b. 1981), Canadian-born American football player
- Bob Ladouceur (b. 1954), American football coach
- Jacques LaDouceur (b. 1959), retired Haitian-American soccer forward
- George I. Ladouceur, American Democrat politician, Member of New Hampshire State House of Representatives from Manchester 13th Ward; Elected 1938 
- Fernand Ladouceur (1925-1999), Progressive Conservative party member of the Canadian House of Commons
- Dan "Big Dog" Ladouceur (b. 1973), former Canadian lacrosse player
- Randall Ladouceur (b. 1960), current Canadian assistant coach of the Montreal Canadiens
Related Stories +