Kuebler History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The Kuebler surname is generally thought to come from the Middle High German word "kübel" meaning a "vat," or "barrel." As such it was an occupational name for a cooper, or barrel maker.
Early Origins of the Kuebler family
The surname Kuebler was first found in Winterthur, Swtzerland, where the family contributed greatly to the development of an emerging nation and would later play a large role in the political conflicts of the area. The family branched into many houses, many of which acquired estates and manors throughout the surrounding regions, where they played significant roles in the social and political affairs.
Early History of the Kuebler family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Kuebler research. Another 76 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1803, 1882 and 1826 are included under the topic Early Kuebler History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Kuebler Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Kuebler, Kiebler, Kuebel, Kuebeler, Kubler, Kubeler, Kubele, Kubel, Kubbel, Kubber, Kuber, Kueber, Kiebele, Kobel, Kobeler and many more.
Early Notables of the Kuebler family (pre 1700)
Another 50 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Kuebler Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Kuebler is the 15,155th most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Kuebler migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Kuebler Settlers in United States in the 18th Century
- Jacob Kuebler, who, accompanied by his wife Anna Catharina and their three children, who arrived in Pennsylvania in 1749
- Jacob Kuebler, who arrived in Lancaster, Pennsylvania in 1749 
- Michael Kuebler, who landed in Boston in 1751
Kuebler Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Gottlieb Kuebler who arrived in Philadelphia in 1840
Contemporary Notables of the name Kuebler (post 1700) +
- William "Bill" C. Kuebler (d. 2015), American lawyer and a Lieutenant Commander in the United States Navy Judge Advocate General's Corps
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)