Kral History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
The name is derived from the Middle high German word "krol," meaning "curly."
Early Origins of the Kral family
The surname Kral was first found in Prussia where the family made a considerable contribution to the feudal society which shaped modern Europe. The family branched into several houses, all of which played an important role in the local political conflicts which forged the nation.
Early History of the Kral family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Kral research. Another 40 words (3 lines of text) covering the years 1563, 1609, 1797, 1848 and 1837 are included under the topic Early Kral History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Kral Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Krol, Krolls, Krols, Croll, Krole and others.
Early Notables of the Kral family (pre 1700)
Another 49 words (4 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Kral Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
In the United States, the name Kral is the 11,841st most popular surname with an estimated 2,487 people with that name. 
Migration of the Kral family
Some of the first settlers of this family name or some of its variants were: Christoph Kroll, who settled in Pennsylvania in 1729. Johan Kroll, who came to America in 1850; Josef Kroll, who arrived in New York city in 1893; and Peter Kroll who settled in Philadelphia county, Pennsylvania in 1734..
Contemporary Notables of the name Kral (post 1700) +
- Jon Kral (b. 1946), American photographer
- Irene Kral (1932-1978), American jazz singer who was born to Czechoslovakian parents in Chicago, Illinois
- Josef Král (b. 1990), Czech professional racing driver
- Alex Král (b. 1998), Czech professional footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Russian Premier League club Spartak Moscow
- Filip Král (b. 1999), Czech professional ice hockey player
- Robert Joseph Kral (b. 1967), Australian film and television composer from Medindie, South Australia
Related Stories +
- ^ https://namecensus.com/most_common_surnames.htm