Klipstein History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Klipstein family
The surname Klipstein was first found in Hesse, where the name was closely identified in the early period of history with the feudal society which would become prominent throughout Europe. The name would later emerge as an influential noble family, having many distinguished branches, and well known for its involvement in social, economic and political affairs.
Early History of the Klipstein family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Klipstein research. Another 74 words (5 lines of text) covering the year 1835 is included under the topic Early Klipstein History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Klipstein Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Klipstein, Klipstien, Klipert, Klippstein and others.
Early Notables of the Klipstein family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Klipstein Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Klipstein migration to the United States +
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Klipstein Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Carolene Klipstein, who settled in Baltimore in 1834
- John Christ Klipstein, who arrived in Baltimore in 1834
- Ernest William Klipstein, who arrived in Allegany (Allegheny) County, Pennsylvania in 1854 
- John C. Klipstein, who settled in Illinois in 1870
Related Stories +
- ^ Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)