Kleinberg History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
- Origins Available:
Early Origins of the Kleinberg family
The surname Kleinberg was first found in Austria, where the name Kleinberger became noted for its many branches in the region, each house acquiring a status and influence which was envied by the princes of the region. In their later history the name became a power unto themselves and were elevated to the ranks of nobility as they grew into this most influential family.
Early History of the Kleinberg family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Kleinberg research. Another 74 words (5 lines of text) covering the years 1840 and 1859 are included under the topic Early Kleinberg History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Kleinberg Spelling Variations
Spelling variations of this family name include: Kleinberger, Kleinberg, Kleinberrger, Kleinbergger, Kleinbergg, Kleinberge, Kleinberrg, Kleinburg and many more.
Early Notables of the Kleinberg family (pre 1700)
More information is included under the topic Early Kleinberg Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
| Kleinberg migration to the United States ||+|
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Kleinberg Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Johann Theodor Kleinberg, who emigrated from the County of Steinfurt to Ohio in 1847
- Joh Theodor Kleinberg, who arrived in America in 1847 
- Henry Kleinberg, who applied for naturalization in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1848
- Joh Gerh Kleinberg, who landed in America in 1848-1849 
|Contemporary Notables of the name Kleinberg (post 1700) ||+|
- Ethan Kleinberg, American Professor of History and Letters at Wesleyan University
- Eliot Kleinberg (b. 1956), American author and a news and features writer for the Palm Beach Post
- Robert David Kleinberg, American theoretical computer scientist and Associate Professor of Computer Science at Cornell University, brother of Jon Kleinberg
- Jon Michael Kleinberg (b. 1971), American computer scientist, Tisch University Professor of Computer Science at Cornell University
- Robert Kleinberg, American politician, Mayor of Marlboro Township, New Jersey, 2007 
- Filby, P. William, Meyer, Mary K., Passenger and immigration lists index : a guide to published arrival records of about 500,000 passengers who came to the United States and Canada in the seventeenth, eighteenth, and nineteenth centuries. 1982-1985 Cumulated Supplements in Four Volumes Detroit, Mich. : Gale Research Co., 1985, Print (ISBN 0-8103-1795-8)
- The Political Graveyard: Alphabetical Name Index. (Retrieved 2015, October 6) . Retrieved from http://politicalgraveyard.com/alpha/index.html