Karpinski History, Family Crest & Coats of Arms
Early Origins of the Karpinski family
The surname Karpinski was first found in East Prussia
and Poland, where the name came from humble beginnings but gained a significant reputation for its contribution to the emerging Medieval society. Schuschke became part of the main royal Clan
of Korab, one of the 12 noble tribes of Poland. It later became more prominent as numerous branches of the same house acquired distant estates, some of which were located in other countries. Through the acquisition of these estates as well as their important contributions to society, the family successfully elevated their social status.
Early History of the Karpinski family
This web page shows only a small excerpt of our Karpinski research.Another 139 words (10 lines of text) covering the years 168 and 1688 are included under the topic Early Karpinski History in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Karpinski Spelling Variations
of this family name include: Korab, Schuschke, Korabiewski, Rusiecki and many more.
Early Notables of the Karpinski family (pre 1700)
Another 20 words (1 lines of text) are included under the topic Early Karpinski Notables in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.
Migration of the Karpinski family to the New World and Oceana
Some of the first settlers of this family name were:
Karpinski Settlers in United States in the 19th Century
- Adam Karpinski, aged 34, who emigrated to America, in 1893
Karpinski Settlers in United States in the 20th Century
- Antoni Karpinski, aged 40, who landed in America from Bielsk, in 1903
- Adam Karpinski, aged 3, who landed in America from Gelatyeze, Galicia, in 1909
- Adam Karpinski, aged 30, who landed in America from Selo Barok, Russia, in 1909
- Andres Karpinski, aged 27, who emigrated to the United States from Hoznames, Russia, in 1909
- Anna Karpinski, aged 17, who landed in America from Jatryozarul, Russia, in 1909
- ... (More are available in all our PDF Extended History products and printed products wherever possible.)
Contemporary Notables of the name Karpinski (post 1700)
- Louis Charles Karpinski (1878-1956), American mathematician
- Wlodzimierz Witold Karpiñski (b. 1961), Polish politician
- Marek Karpinski (b. 1948), Polish computer scientist and professor
- Jacek Karpiñski (1927-2010), Polish computer engineer
- Franciszek Karpiñski (1741-1826), Polish poet and musical arranger
- Alfons Karpiñski (1875-1961), Polish portrait painter
Karpinski Family Crest Products